A SMALL BUSINESS BANKING SOLUTION FOR FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS

Maximize your small business banking profitability, increase efficiency and provide an unmatched customer experience

 

 

Streamline your small business banking for better results and profitability

The small business banking market is huge and highly lucrative, with over 30 million businesses operating in the U.S. today.

The challenge for serving this market is also immense–it’s estimated that only 10% of small businesses have organized financials of any kind. Engaging and serving the other 90% of the market is an unprofitable strain on any institution’s time and resources.

BodeTree Platform solves this “90% Challenge” for financial institutions by providing an integrated financial management system that automatically organizes small businesses’ finances into structured statements and providing the  insights that institutions need to serve SMBs efficiently, effectively and profitably.

 

Engage your small business customers and differentiate your financial institution

21st century banking is about relationships–small businesses demand custom products and services that fit their needs.

Financial institutions must offer personalized service to engage the massive small business market or risk being left behind.

BodeTree offers a comprehensive financial management tool for small businesses and their financial partners, creating opportunities for engagement on both sides.

PLATFORM FEATURES

Wallet Share Visibility

Wallet Share Visibility

Gain real-time insight into customers' financial universe to better determine which products and services to compete for.

Covenant Monitoring

Covenant Monitoring

Deploy automatic covenant tracking to ensure loans perform as expected and that potential issues can be addressed before it’s too late

Brand Awareness

Brand Awareness

Dramatically increase the number of touch points and improve the awareness within your customer base through consistent brand interaction within the application.

Data Triggers

Data Triggers

Set customizable data-driven triggers to deliver relevant messages to users in real-time to generate new revenue opportunities for your institution.

Loan Management

Loan Management

Collect and manage completed loan packages and customize the document collection process for your institution’s specific needs.

Partnership Network

Partnership Network

Tap into partnership opportunities across BodeTree's extensive partnership network to offset cost while delivering value to your clients.

In-App Messages

In-App Messages

Deliver contextually-relevant, highly customized in-app messages to users based upon their activity.

Custom Reporting

Custom Reporting

Design custom reports to meet your institution's specific needs and unlock the data buried in your client portfolio.

Loan Network

Loan Network

Ensure that customers gain access to capital even when they don't meet your criteria. Retain deposits and visibility, create future opportunities, and provide exceptional value to your customers.

PRICING

No upfront capital investment | No long term contract | Success-based pricing

Starts at a low monthly fee

CHANGE THE CONVERSATION WITH YOUR SMALL BUSINESS CUSTOMERS